The Child Sexual Abuse Pathway is a supportive resource that aims to help multi-agency professionals to identify and navigate the actions they can and should take, and the interventions they can provide, to effectively identify and respond to a child’s safeguarding needs when there are concerns of child sexual abuse. It is designed to reflect and fit within the systems and services in which practitioners are currently working, while providing practical advice, guidance and links to tools and resources to ensure that responses are as effective as possible. For more details click the link below.
If you would be interested in working with us on this project, please complete the short expression of interest form below and return this to us by 5pm on Friday 2 July 2021.
While we expect local areas to take the lead on their own implementation plans, the CSA Centre will commit to support your work by:
- Liaising regularly with your overall project lead and providing strategic support to local implementation work.
- Providing agency-specific support and advice to core agencies across the local partnership, drawing on the knowledge and experience of our team of expert child sexual abuse Practice Improvement Advisers (Practice Improvement Advisors - CSA Centre).
- Working with local stakeholders to develop a Theory of Change for your local implementation work, to help you better understand the change you hope to achieve and the actions required to do so.
- Capturing learning from the project to be shared with local partners, supported by our team of expert child sexual abuse Research and Evaluation Officers (Research team - CSA Centre).
- Providing a framework to support your local partnership to develop a dedicated child sexual abuse strategy, or to review your existing strategy if this is already in place.
- Providing newly developed tools and learning resources to support local implementation.
We anticipate being able to work with a maximum of three local partnerships over the coming financial year. Should we receive more expressions of interest than we can support, we will apply the criteria outlined in the document below as part of our selection process.
If you’d like to speak to a member of the team before submitting an expression of interest, please send us a message.