Invitation To Tender: Evaluation of a partnership capacity-building programme to improve responses to child sexual abuse in three London local authorities
We are appointing a consultant or organisation to undertake a small-scale evaluation of a capacity-building programme delivered by the CSA Centre in collaboration with the London Safeguarding Children Partnership. Through this collaboration we will test the effectiveness of delivering training and support with data improvement and are looking to understand the impact of implementing this combined offer across three local authority areas simultaneously.
We are seeking individuals or organisations who have:
- sound experience and expertise in evaluation, particularly in relation to evaluating capacity-building to improve services
- understanding of statutory service provision for children and young people
- awareness of issues around work with children who are at risk of or who have experienced sexual abuse.
Please submit a short proposal by Thursday 3rd December outlining:
- The names of the evaluation team and their experience.
- A methodology for the evaluation
- An example of the report on at least one (similar) project completed by this evaluation team.
- A budget for the work (no more than £10,000), to include a breakdown of major elements, any overheads, management costs, expenses and VAT where applicable.
We are particularly keen to hear from researchers from ethnic minority backgrounds.
If you have any questions about the work please email Diana at email@example.com