Thank you for your interest in working for the CSA Centre.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our unique, dynamic, multi-disciplinary team as Practice Improvement Adviser – Social Work.
We are particularly looking for someone with:
- Specialist/professional knowledge of practice improvement;
- Detailed working knowledge of, and experience in a relevant field addressing child sexual abuse (including child sexual exploitation);
- A professional qualification in social work;
- A demonstrable record of working constructively with partner agencies, commissioners and/or other stakeholders, in a way that enhances organisational reputation;
- Skills in developing and delivering dynamic presentations and workshops.
Deadline for applications: 30 January 2019.
Interviews will be held on 6 February 2019.
The CSA Centre is committed to diversity. We actively encourage applications from disabled, male, and black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates, as they are currently under-represented at the CSA Centre.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange an informal conversation about the role, please contact our Deputy Director for Knowledge and Practice Development, Anna Glinski.