About the programme
Important notice: Applications for this programme are now closed.
Expert practitioners will be able to develop through personalised and sustained learning opportunities, in what we hope will be a constructively challenging space. This scholarship programme will support a wide variety of development opportunities, as well as strong, personalised connections between participants and the Centre.
Key features of the programme
- It offers direct professional development scholarships to practitioners/professionals for transformative development opportunities
- It targets specific priority fields of focus where there are identified gaps in expertise
- It provides a structured opportunity to connect with experts through the Centre
- It promotes cross-disciplinary sharing of expertise
- It builds an alumni of practitioners contributing to the Centre over the longer term
- It provides Centre staff with specialised practitioner input and learning opportunities
- Practitioners/professionals undertaking direct therapeutic work with children and young persons with a disability who have experienced sexual abuse or exploitation
- Practitioners/professionals providing therapeutic interventions with offenders, including with young people involved in harmful sexual behaviours
- Practitioners/professionals providing support to parents impacted by child sexual abuse or exploitation
- Practitioners/professionals working in various frontline health, social care, education or policing contexts who wish to develop more specialised focus on child sexual abuse or exploitation and improve practices in their own frontline context.